Wednesday 17 July 2024

Painting Update - 1st Madras Fusiliers

All speed ahead this week with the hobby motivation in full swing.

Finished some Madras Fusiliers to go alongside my Bombay Fusiliers. Only a small unit of 8 leftovers to start with, but these were fun to paint so the unit will likely grow when I get some more models.

I used the following artworks below for reference and settled for a mid tone blue on the caps (They ranged all the way from Dark/Light)

Then a set of leftover characters for various existing units.

From left to right : Officer for Madras Fusiliers, Officer for 34th Cumberland, Generic British Officer, Standard Bearer for my Bombay Fusiliers (Minus the flag yet!), Generic British Officer, Drummer lad for 7th Royal Fusiliers.

Working through my 7th Hussars now and some other Sepoy troops (trying to kill that lead mountain)

No comments:

Post a Comment