Monday 29 July 2024

Painting Update - Mughal Prince Troops and Elephants!

July has been a productive month and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon with the collection.

Possible future scenarios I have planned for August/September are a Siege/Convoy protection, so I'm painting some models in preparation for that. 

First up is an Elephant I grabbed in the Foundry Christmas sale, and I've been procrastinating on this for a while. It was however very fun and actually quick to paint up.



Next is some Local Prince/Mughal troops that I'll be using as Sepoy Rabble due to them at least having a degree of uniformity). I may yet add another group, possibly swordsmen in similar colors. Again very easy to paint up despite my initial worry of painting flat white, as I usually paint up from Light Grey adding white as I go. 


I'm nearly finished on some British cavalry also, they'll be up here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment